Mrs. Everett – 4th Grade Math, Science, Social Studies
Email address: email@example.com
***MULTIPLICATION FACTS SHOULD BE MASTERED – IF NOT – REVIEW***
I hope the following info will be helpful to you and your child. If at any time you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email me. Our school number is 381-2368. Your child’s learning is up to me, you and your child. I am super excited to have your child in my classroom. I am looking forward to being a partner with you in your child’s 4th grade education this year!
- The MATH book we will use this year is consumable. We will work in the book each day. It contains the workbook pages, so it is very important your child have it in class each day. If the textbook is lost the student is responsible for the replacement at a cost of $89.97 .
- The SCIENCE book we will use this year is consumable. We will read and work in the book each day. It contains the workbook pages, so it is very important your child have it in class each day. If the textbook is lost the student is responsible for the replacement at a cost of $61.60.
- We will read and work out of the SOCIAL STUDIES book every day. If the textbook is lost the student is responsible for the replacement at a cost of $ 52.00
- Math book
- Social Studies book
- Science book
- Assignment, Pencil
- Extra help is given during encore (recess) and before school. I am at school by 7:45am.
- Your child can take their assignment home every night. I encourage you to look over the assignment with your child. It is due the next day. I do not give homework however, any work not finished in class will need to be completed at home and brought back the next day.
- LATE GRADE POLICY: Papers not turned in on the due date will receive a ZERO. If it is turned in at a later time, 20 points will be taken from the grade. Any daily assignment can be redone during encore for a possible 80%. It is your child’s responsibility to ask for a copy of the assignment.
- MANDATORY ENCORE will be given if your child’s average falls at 64 or below. Your child will stay in at recess for the following week to work on missed skills.
- A/90-100 B/80-89 C/70-79 D/65-69 F/64 OR BELOW
- A weekly folder will be sent home with graded papers each week. This is an effort to keep you informed about your child’s progress. Please sign on the appropriate space and help your child remember to return the folder on Thursday to receive a ticket to put in the hopper for the bicycle drawing at the end of the year.
- When I am talking-you are not.
- Treat everyone and everything with RESPECT.
- Use good manners.
- NO BULLYING!
- If you have questions-ask!
I am looking forward to a wonderful year! Thanks, Mrs. Everett :)
TUTTLE INTERMEDIATE CREED
I am a bright and unique member of the Tuttle Intermediate Family.
I am here to be the best that I can be.
I am responsible for my own destiny by the choices I make.
I do not have the right to interfere with the learning and well- being of others.
I have wisely learned from the mistakes of yesterday and will concentrate on creating the successes of my future.
Today, I will work diligently to achieve my goals through perseverance.
I AM A CAN DO KID!